1 “Coarse” Bar screen and 2 “Fine” Stepscreens on a WWTP
On a wastewater treatment plant in the South-East of France, three screens from our brand were recently installed.
A service which included the supply of an NG11 type “Coarse” Bar screen, as well as two PROSTEP type “Fine” screens associated with a screw compactor type VCP200.
A very nice achievement as a whole which gives complete satisfaction.
If you would like more information, if you have similar needs, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team.
Supply of an automatic “Coarse” Bar Screen
- Type NG11
- STAINLES STEEL 316L
- Maxi flow rate 515m3/h
- Bar spacing 40mm
- Depth under laying plane 1900mm
- Options selected: Safety pack, assembly kit, manual bypass screen with 50mm bar spacing with its rake and waste collection basket.
Supply of 2 “Fine” automatic Screens
- Type PROSTEP (stepscreen)
- STAINLESS STEEL INOX 316L
- Maxi flow rate per Screen 145m3/h
- Bar spacing 6mm
- Depth under laying plane 800mm
- Options selected: Freeze protection, safety pack, assembly kit
- Associated with a Screw compactor type VCP200, stainless steel 316L, length 3000mm, equipped with a waste washing ramp, a safety pack, a waste chute and an automatic bagger.