2 Bar screens installed 4 years apart
We recently installed an automatic vertical Bar screen type XG12 on a wastewater treatment plant, replacing a competitor’s “stepscreen”. The same operation was carried out in 2017 on the parallel channel.
In addition to a good part of handling inside the room to set up the different pieces of the second Bar screen, our technicians took advantage of this trip to – at the request of the customer – pass the bar spacing of the screen of the first Bar screen of 15 at 6mm. For this, they had to lay down the upper frame, replace the lower frame and finally the tooth plate.
This smoothly carried out intervention required two days of work by two technicians.
Supply of an automatic vertical Bar screen
- Type XG12
- STAINLESS STEEL 304L
- Maxi flow rate 950m3/h
- Bar spacing 6mm
- Channel width 1000mm
- Depth undr laying plane 1300mm
- Discharge in existing screw
Selected options :
- Standard electrical control panel FB Procédés for operating the 2 Bar screens
- Replacement of the lower frame on the first Bar screen (bar spacing reduced from 15 to 6mm)
- Dismantling of competing equipment and assembly of FB Procédés equipment (in two stages at 4-year intervals) by our technicians
- Training of operating personnel carried out by our technicians
Existing site before FB Procédés intervention.
Handling of the upper frame of the first Bar screen to replace the lower frame.
Installation of the Bar screen lower frame.
View of the 2 vertical automatic Bar screens on the upstream side.