4 vertical Bar screens on a pumping station
Last week, our technicians Cédric and Geoffrey (accompanied by our local sales manager Stéphanie) were on a Spanish island for the installation of 4 automatic vertical Bar screens type XG12 on a pumping station.
One of the particularities of this project is the depth of the channels, 11,300mm, and a unit width of 1500mm. Each lower frame is made up of three parts, assembled vertically as they are placed in the channels.
Between the fixings of the slides, the installation frames, the deflectors at the level of the screens, the reinforcements and the weirs, this represents nearly 700 dowels installed.
The duration of our intervention was 3 days. We will return there in September for the electrical connections, start-up and training of operating personnel.
We sincerely thank our client for his trust.
Supply of 4 automatic vertical Bar screens type XG12
- STAINLESS STEEL 316L
- Maxi Flow rate per channel 8500m3/h
- Bar spacing 20mm, Screen Height 3000mm
- Channel Width 1470mm
- Depth under laying plane 11300mm
- Bar screen frame mades in 4 parts
- 2 electrical control panels with 2 bar screens each
- Operation with speed variation for cycle time optimization
- Supply of weirs to be placed downstream of each bar screen
- Shipping of all the equipment from our workshops in the Nantes suburbs to the South of Europe
- Assembly of the 4 bar screens carried out by two FB Procedes technicians