A town station equipped with a bar screen
We have just equipped a town pump station last week with an automatic vertical Bar screen SG400 type.
The context was as follows:
– Concrete station with an internal diameter of 1600mm. Wall thickness 120mm
– Station protruding from the ground by 1200mm
– Station equipped with a manual basket, protecting two lifting pumps
– Our client wishes to improve the operating conditions of this substation. Cleaning the manual basket is tedious and does not provide sufficient protection for downstream pumps (wipes, sanitary napkins, condoms, etc.)
Following the request of our client, and the visit of our sales representative for a measurement, we propose the installation of a Bar screen, installed instead of the manual basket, pressed against the vertical wall of the station and opposite to the effluent inlet pipe. It doesn’t take up any extra space, and both pumps can still be reassembled without any modification.
The advantages: the waste is directly dumped in a bin placed outside the station; no contact with the waste for the operator; optimized pump protection; no interventions to be planned in the station, all the bar screen spare parts are accessible from outside the station.
If you have similar needs, do not hesitate to contact our sales team.
Supply of an automatic Bar screen
- Type SG400
- ALL 304L STAINLESS STEEL
- Maximum flow rate to be treated 50m3/h
- Bar spacing 20mm
- Inlet pipe depth / substation level 2600mm
- Level post / floor 1200mm
- Standard electrical control panel FB Procédés
- On-site transport
- Assembly of the Bar screen by an FB Procédés technician, assisted by our sales representative from the South-East sector, with tests, adjustments, start-up and training of operating personnel
- Supply of spare parts kit