Replacement of an FB automatic Bar Screen
Last week, in the North of France,, we replaced a Bar screen from our brand, installed in 2002. The new Bar screen is now made exclusively in 304L stainless steel, while the previous one was made in hot-dip galvanized steel (at least the upper frame).
The particularity of this installation is that it is located in an urban area, in a buried substation. Handling is therefore more complicated. It took a short day for our two technicians to perform the replacement of the equipment.
An intervention punctuated by setting up, tests and adjustments.
Sypply of an automatic Bar Screen
- Type NG11
- STAINLESS STEEL 304L
- Maxi flow rate 3000m3/h
- Bar spacing 25mm
- Depth under laying plane 2200mm
- Frame made in two parts
- Transport of the Bar screen to the site
- Dismantling of existing equipment
- Assembly of new equipment
- Tests, adjustments and training of operating personnel