30 years of operation
It is not uncommon for us to have to answer the following question: what is the lifespan of an automatic Bar screen?
It is difficult to answer each time because it depends on several factors such as the frequency of operation, the quality of the maintenance or the context.
To illustrate this, here is an FB Procédés automatic Bar screen installed in the North of France in 1990. At the time, no protective fairing, no waste dumping hopper, but already the first steps of our gravity system. The steel is protected by zinc shooping.
After 30 years of operation, we have just replaced it last month with an automatic Bar screen type SG400.
What a long way between these pictures. But still the same leitmotif: simplicity, efficiency and reliability.
Do not hesitate to contact our sales team for more information.
Supply of an automatic Bar screen
- Type SG400
- STAINLESS STEEL 304L
- Maxi flow rate 160m3/h
- Bar spacing 15mm
- Depth under laying plane 1700mm
- Installed in a channel with width 515mm
- Stainless steel 304L deflector to compensate for the difference in width between the Bar screen and the channel
- Transport on site
- Dismantling of existing equipment
- Assembly of new equipment, with tests, adjustments, start-up and training of operating personnel