Replacement of competing technology
At the start of the year, we delivered an SG400 to a WWTP located in the Drome department. The idea was to advantageously replace an unsatisfactory screw screen.
By simply viewing the photos below, you will see space savings.
The operator can already underline the advantages linked to this change of equipment:
– no need to dry the channel or rotate the screen to perform simple maintenance operations
– no water supply necessary for cleaning the screen
– no more tedious brush change on the field of the Archimedes screw
– all the wearing parts to be monitored or replaced are located above the installation plane
– all maintenance operations do not take more than 15 minutes. It is therefore not necessary to stop the arrival of the effluent
– the simplicity of our technology limits the number of possible malfunctions
We thank our client for having placed their trust in us and for letting us offer him a completely different establishment in the old way.
Supply of an automatic Bar screen
- Type SG400
- STAINLESS STEEL 304L
- Maxi flow rate 70m3/h
- Bar spacing 6mm
- Depth under laying plane 900mm
- Deflector STAINLESS STEEL 304L to channel the effluent towards the screen
- FB Procédés Electrical control panel fixed on one side of Bar Screen
- Shipping on site