3 Bar Screens on a storm-water basin
In recent days, we have started up the three Bar Screens in the Belle Ombre basin in Clermont-Ferrand, after two years ago equipping the one in the Vergnes basin with two almost identical Bar Screens.
What is the function of these basins?
During rainy episodes, it is to temporarily store the water, thus avoiding the saturation of treatment plants, and then to return it in a controlled manner to the network. The function of the Bar Screens on this type of structure is to block the waste that we can find on the unit networks (plastic bottles and bags, pieces of wood, etc.).
Each Bar Screen can absorb up to 8500m3 / h with a bar spacing of 40mm.
We sincerely thank the BP2E company for its confidence in this file.
Please do not hesitate to contact our sales team if you have similar needs.
Supply of 3 automatic Bar Screens
- Type XG12
- STAINLESS STEEL 316L
- Maxi flow rate per Bar Screen 8500m3/h
- Bar spacing 40mm, screen height 3000mm
- Unit Bar Screen width 1400mm
- Depth under laying plane 4000mm
- Electrical control panel with ferquency driver fixed on each Bar Screen
- Safety pack including sensors on each removable panel
- Removable screens and toothed plates
- Transport on site