BAR SCREEN TYPE NIThe Bar Screen Type NI is the most powerful of our Bar Screens. Mainly used for the screening of raw and natural waters, the Bar Screen Type NI has a slope of 15° and it can handle flows up to 25,000 m3/h. Contact Us
Thanks to its strength, this Bar Screen is ideal for stations with very high flows and a large width.
Despite its large capacity, it uses the very same system as our other Bar Screens, a single poylester strap, a grapple rake, and a single geared-motor.
Extremely reliable, it is also very quick and easy to maintain.
The Bar Screen Type NI can screen between 10 to 100 mm, for flows up to 25,000 m3/h.
FEATURES OF BAR SCREEN TYPE NI
- Downstream waste discharge
- Installation only into channels
- Simple design = long-term reliability
- Custom built
- Low operating costs and easy maintenance
- Parts subject to wear and electrical equipment are out of water
- Waste directly discharged into a waste container or other container
TECHNICAL DATA OF BAR SCREEN TYPE NI
- Max. Flow: 25,000 m3/h
- Screening Level: 10 to 100 mm
- Width: 800 to 3,000 mm
- Max. Depth: 12,000 mm
- Max. Total Height: 18,000 mm
- Discharge Side: Downstream
- Slope: 15°
- Material: Stainless Steel 304L, 316L or mixed
- Electrical Protection: Current controller