BAR SCREEN TYPE NI
Bar Screen for flows up to 25,000 m3/h
The Bar Screen Type NI is the most powerful of our Bar Screens. Mainly used for the screening of raw and natural waters, the Bar Screen Type NI has a slope of 15°.
Thanks to its strength, this Bar Screen is ideal for stations with very high flows and a large width.
Despite its large capacity, it uses the very same system as our other Bar Screens, a single poylester strap, a grapple rake, and a single geared-motor.
Extremely reliable, it is also very quick and easy to maintain.
The Bar Screen Type NI can screen between 10 to 100 mm, for flows up to 25,000 m3/h.
- Downstream waste discharge
- Installation only into channels
- Simple design = long-term reliability
- Custom built
- Low operating costs and easy maintenance
- Parts subject to wear and electrical equipment are out of water
- Waste directly discharged into a waste container or other container
- Max. Flow: 25,000 m3/h
- Screening Level: 10 to 100 mm
- Width: 800 to 3,000 mm
- Max. Depth: 12,000 mm
- Max. Total Height: 18,000 mm
- Discharge Side: Downstream
- Slope: 15°
- Material: Stainless Steel 304L, 316L or mixed
- Electrical Protection: Current controller