BAR SCREEN TYPE SG400
Bar Screen for flows up to 120 m3/h
The Bar Screen Type SG400 has a constant width of 400 mm, hence its name “SG400”. It’s a vertical Bar Screen, which uses polyester strap as a drive of the grapple rake.
This Bar Screen can be adapted to new and existing civil works, into a channel or station.
It is ideal for installations with a flow up to 120 m3/h, and has proved over the years to be extremely efficient and reliable.
To ensure maximum efficiency, several options such as lateral deflectors, soundproofing, heating element and more can be added to the Bar Screen.
- Upstream waste discharge
- Ideal for installations with flows up to 50 m3/h
- Adapts to new or existing civil works (channels, stations, etc.)
- Simple design = long-term reliability
- Custom-built, with a standard width of 400 mm
- Low operating costs and easy maintenance
- Compliant with EC standards
- Parts subject to wear and electrical equipment are out of water
- Waste directly discharged into a trash container or other container
- Max. Flow : 120 m3/h
- Bar Spacing : 3 to 30 mm
- Width : 400 mm
- Max. Depth under Installation Plane: 5,500 mm
- Max. Total Height: 8,000 mm
- Discharge Side: Upstream
- Slope: 0°
- Material: Stainless Steel 304L or 316L or mixte