The Bar Screen Type SI350 has a fixed width of 350 mm, hence its name. It’s a Bar Screen with a slope of 15°, driven by a polyester strap, like all our Bar Screens.
This model has been specifically designed for the treatment of wastewater with a flow up to 50 m3/h.
Its purpose is to be installed within a channel, either on new or existing civil works.
Thanks to its own electrical cabinet, this Bar Screen is 100% autonomous, and very easy to operate.
Taking very little space and having a simple and reliable design, the Bar Screen Type SI350 is the ideal solution for the screening of wastewater in small facilities.
- Downstream waste discharge
- Ideal for installations with flows up to 50 m3/h.
- Installation into channels only
- Simple design = long-term reliability.
- Removable screen and comb
- Compliant with EC standards
- Integrated control panel (optional)
- Waste directly recovered into a waste container or other container
- Max. Flow Rate : 50 m3/h
- Bar Spacing : 6, 10, 15 & 20 mm
- Width : 350 mm
- Depth under Installation Plane : 400 to 1,400 mm
- Discharge Height: 600 to 1,400 mm
- Discharge Side : Downstream
- Slope : 15°
- Material : Stainless Steel 304L or 316L