The main specificity of the Bar Screen Type XG is that it discharges the waste downstream. It’s a vertical Bar Screen, that uses a grapple rake hold by a polyester strap to rake the screen and discharge the waste into a container.
This Bar Screen can be adapted to any existing or new civil works. It is custom-made to the technical requirements of the station.
Thanks to its adaptability and its several options, the Bar Screen Type XG can perform either fine or coarse screening (Bar Spacing from 3 to 60 mm), in any type of civil works (pumping stations, wwtp, factories, etc.).
FEATURES OF VERTICAL BAR SCREEN TYPE XG
- Downstream waste discharge
- No limit to screen height
- Adapts to all new or exisiting civil works
- Simple design = long-term reliability
- Custom built
- Low operating costs and easy maintenance
- Compliant with EC standards
- Parts subject to wear and electrical equipment are out of water
- Waste directly discharged into a waste container or other container
TECHNICAL DATA OF VERTICAL BAR SCREEN TYPE XG
- Max. Flow: 20,000 m3/h
- Bar Spacing: 3 to 60 mm
- Width: 450 to 2,000 mm
- Max. Depth: 17,000 mm
- Max. Total Height: 21,000 mm
- Discharge Side: downstream
- Slope: 0°
- Material: Stainless Steel 304L, 316L or mixed
- Electrical Protection: Current controller