73rd Bar screen installed in Vendée
Last month, we took part in the start-up of an automatic Bar screen type NG11, associated with a Screw compactor type VCP250, but also a pivoting Screw conveyor type VTP200.
Due to the configuration of the building, this makes it possible to compact the screenings, then to dump them into a skip in different places depending on how full the latter is.
The FB Procédés electrical control panel, allowing the operation of these 3 pieces of equipment, is fixed to a nearby wall, while a manual control is positioned on the bar screen. The Bar screen cycle time is optimized with the supply of a variable speed drive, which is essential when reading the total height of the Bar screen (9,000mm).
If you have similar needs, do not hesitate to contact our sales team.
Supply of an automatic Bar screen
- Type NG11
- STAINLESS STEEL 316L
- Maxi Flow rate 1470m3/h
- Screen: Bar spacing 10mm & height 1500mm
- Depth under laying plane 6000mm
- Bar screen frame made in 3 parts
- Screw compactor type VCP250, length 5200mm
- Screw conveyor type VTP200, length 2500mm, with pivot for dumping waste in several places
- Security pack
- FB Procédés Standard electrical control panel
- Transport on site
- Assembly assistance
- Assembly kit supplied