A composting platform equipped with Bar screens
At the beginning of the week, Cédric, our technician, but also Julien and Thibault from the sales department, installed two automatic Bar screens of the NG11 type on a composting platform in North of France.
Vertical Bar screens, unit width 1200mm with 40mm bar spacing screens, each capable of treating a flow of 2880m3/h. Their function will be to bring up the various green waste spread on the site, directed towards gutters during rainy events.
The duration of this intervention was a long day, electrical connections and tests included.
If you have similar needs, do not hesitate to contact our sales team.
Supply of 2 automatics vertical Bar screens
- Type NG11
- STAINLESS STEEL 304L
- Maxi Flow rate per Bar screen 2880m3/h
- Bar spacing 40mm
- Bar screen width 1200mm
- Depth under laying plane 1500mm
- FB Procédés Electrical control panel for the 2 bar screens. Fixed on a 304L stainless steel support next to the Bar screens
- Safety pack on Bar screens
- Emergency operation on level detection
- Packaging and shipping on site
- Assembly carried out by 3 FB Procédés technicians, with training of operating personnel.